Top-Rated Lawyer Represents South Florida Clients In Divorce, Custody, And Other Matters
At the Splitsville Family Law, in Hollywood, Florida, we believe that everyone deserves the best possible representation, especially when they face divorce and other difficult and often highly emotional family law issues. Attorney Rand Lieber draws on more than two decades of experience in this field to offer clients throughout Broward and Miami-Dade counties the kind of skilled representation found in much bigger firms but with the personal attention and cost-effective counsel only a small firm can provide. At Lieber Law, we work diligently to bring clients the best possible outcome in their divorce, separation, asset distribution and child support matters.
Honest And Dependable Legal Counsel In Hollywood
Our firm stands out because we offer advice and advocacy that considers not just our clients’ short-term goals but also their long-term needs. People throughout Broward and Miami-Dade choose us because of our:
- Reputation in the community — As a former prosecutor and trained family mediator, Rand Lieber is both a skilled litigator and negotiator, which has earned him the reputation as one of the best divorce attorneys in South Florida.
- Personalized approach — You are never just a case at our firm. We will be straightforward and honest with you from the start and take the time to understand your unique goals so that we can work toward achieving them.
- Detailed advice — We provide detailed advice based on our knowledge of your situation, our knowledge of Florida family law, and our experience successfully representing clients in and out of court.
We provide responsive representation during a stressful time, so that your questions and concerns are addressed promptly and completely. You will understand what’s happening at each stage of your case.
Areas of Practice
Experienced Florida Family Law Attorney Handles Your Case With Care
We offer skilled family law representation to clients in Broward and Miami-Dade counties in the following areas:
- Divorce — We have provided comprehensive divorce counsel for more than 20 years and draw on that experience to help clients who seek uncontested divorce, alimony, or those who do not wish to dissolve their union but want a legal separation. Whether your breakup is amicable or contentious, we will help you choose the process that offers the best result for your circumstances and family.
- Child custody and child support — When breakups affect children, their needs and welfare must take priority. We represent parents in child custody and child support matters as well as modification of existing orders when changed circumstances warrant it.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — By drafting a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, a couple can secure their finances for the future in the event the marriage does not last. These marital documents offer added protections by helping couples to avoid arguments about finances.
- Paternity — We represent mothers, putative fathers and children in paternity actions, to legally establish fatherhood.
If you need help in any of these areas, you can rely on our tireless advocacy on your behalf, dedicated to the best possible outcome for you and your loved ones.
Call Now To See How Can I Help You!